wolfsburgs wiskedest show and swap??

Information on informal GTGs, shows, and races.
Insane01VWPassa
Forum Member

wolfsburgs wiskedest show and swap??

Postby Insane01VWPassa » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 pm

I found this on craigs list..... Its a local show for me Im actually going to pull the beast out of the barn and take her over there.... anybdy else going?

Modesto wolfsburgs wickedest fall show & shine sunday oct.18th 2009 $10.00 car & driver 8am to 3pm at MJC 435 college ave. Modesto (East campus). free swap spot, push drags, BBQ, Music, raffle ,spectators free! all air cooled class and water cooled class. Cruise night at Sonic Drive-in Sat. Oct 17 6pm - ? McHenry Ave. Modesto . myspace.com/wolfsburgs wickedest
Fred Lynch
Arc Audio Inc.
866-258-0288

oldskoolvwlover
Forum Member

Postby oldskoolvwlover » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:10 pm

I know some cats that usually go (A/C folks and some others from the area)..... I won't be making it.... Other shit has just caught up with me, haven't beeen focused on the cars since just before the Ranch Run (yeah 6 months +).

Other than that, I have heard good things and have always wanted to go..... so enjoy. :thumb:

zuhaelter_82

Postby zuhaelter_82 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:01 pm

One day notice is kind of short for me...
1959, 1964,1998, 2000, 2001

Insane01VWPassa
Forum Member

Postby Insane01VWPassa » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm

zuhaelter_82 wrote:One day notice is kind of short for me...

yeah the advertising I think was kind of limited.. (hell the only place I found anything on it was craigs list and on Samba... I found out about it on Friday.... eiteher way... I couldnt get a pass from the DMV for one day since they were closed so I got my baby loaded on a trailer that is on loan to me and covered with plastic and the car cover for the night to keep it ffrom getting soaked from the fog and ill be on the road nice and early...
Fred Lynch

Arc Audio Inc.

866-258-0288

oldskoolvwlover
Forum Member

Postby oldskoolvwlover » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Have fun Fred..... as far as the calendar/notice.... when I am actually into the show season (this year I just had other shit going on) I try and stay on the samba calendar since they show all those AC shows, and we like the vibe of the AC based shows, even if we don't go to show we like to roll out and check em out. It's just a different environment.

Insane01VWPassa
Forum Member

Postby Insane01VWPassa » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 pm

oldskoolvwlover wrote:Have fun Fred..... as far as the calendar/notice.... when I am actually into the show season (this year I just had other shit going on) I try and stay on the samba calendar since they show all those AC shows, and we like the vibe of the AC based shows, even if we don't go to show we like to roll out and check em out. It's just a different environment.

I agree.... the AC based shows are much more laid back... less drama... and IMO more of a family based deal..... slightly older croud etc... jsut glad there is some place for a getting older wc guy like me who doesnt want to be inb the middle of a wc drama show... :) as long as the ac shows have atleast one Wc classs.... ill keep going to those more and more..
Fred Lynch

Arc Audio Inc.

866-258-0288

Return to “General Event Information”