Noob

Community Chatter
SammySJ99
Forum Member

Noob

Postby SammySJ99 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:22 pm

Hi everyone I'm kinda new the the VW world. I'm on my second VW but the first one was a long time ago and the only money that went into it was to keep it running. I am the chic that totaled her SRT, don't know if my honey posted that here but I think he did... My name is Samantha and I just bought a 1989 VW cabby. It is blue on blue and I love it. I hope to get back into another SRT someday but by the time I do there will be no such thing as a new Skittle. They stopped making them!!! How sad :( but until then here is my lil drop top that I feel needs to go on Pimp My Ride!! I named her Jessi short for jessica rabbit LOL... (don't ask)

That Jetta is my honeys... Her name is Clair... she is a sexy b**ch

eatsyellowsnow
Forum Member

Postby eatsyellowsnow » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:18 am

looks like its in great condition... hmmm yer SN looks familiar, is this yer SN on a few other forums also?... welcome:D
-Scott
LiveSTRONG...WearYellow
WAT3RCOOL3D:MiLiTiA!

my enemy within is back...

SammySJ99
Forum Member

Re: Noob

Postby SammySJ99 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:22 am

Yes it is... It is on the SRTforums.com, Norcarsrt4.com, Socalsrt4.com, and PerformanceSport.com and I think that is where you have seen my name, you are a member there but don't really post there much... If it is not you then someone is using your name LOL

eatsyellowsnow
Forum Member

Postby eatsyellowsnow » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:32 am

thought that SN looked familiar. i'm on a bunch of othe rforums, lurking,:rolleyes:
-Scott

LiveSTRONG...WearYellow

WAT3RCOOL3D:MiLiTiA!

my enemy within is back...

Return to “The Parking Lot”