diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Thu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm

sounds like your area needs a rental cop
www.badubs.com

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Thu May 07, 2009 1:03 pm

motorwerks wrote:THats suck.!!! Throw a dog in there and leave it unlocked at night. :rofl:
add a bear trap to it also
www.badubs.com

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Thu May 07, 2009 1:09 pm

what would be cool. if he did something like jackass movie. when the dude rings the door bell this airbag balloon thing knocks him right in the face. so ehn he opens the side or back door. (BAAAM) right in the face
www.badubs.com

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Thu May 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Wild boys
www.badubs.com

zuhaelter_82

Postby zuhaelter_82 » Thu May 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Sureguy wrote:But seriously the economy needs to get better so people stop going to rich neighborhoods and stealing. This aint Robin Hood or communism!

We live in a new development in Lincoln Crossings and we have had a few issues but nothing like that!
1959, 1964,1998, 2000, 2001

lunisport

Postby lunisport » Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Maybe set up some motion detection sensors to some giant floodlights on top of the house, a safer and saner way to "light em up" :rofl:

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Fri May 08, 2009 2:26 pm

i park my car in front of the comunity center. where sjpd be hanging out all night and a camara lookin right at my car
www.badubs.com

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Sun May 10, 2009 8:42 pm

motorwerks wrote:Hell yeah Oatmeal raisin please :rofl:
YUCK!!!!
www.badubs.com

sirchillybean
Forum Member

Postby sirchillybean » Sun May 10, 2009 9:08 pm

my jetta hates me.

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Mon May 11, 2009 12:09 pm

motorwerks wrote:LOL They arent for you. :thumb:
I like oatmeal cookies. Just don't like raisins. (Blah)
www.badubs.com

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Wed May 20, 2009 10:35 pm

this post is to my Mother and father inlaw

First off to my mother inlaw
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE AROUNF HERE. I AINT HOLDING YOU BACK. IF YOU WANNA FUCKING GO THEN FUCKING GO!!!!
YOU ARE LAZY ASS FUCK THAT DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY SON. EVERYDAY I FUCKING COME HOME HE IS FUCKING HUNGRY, PAMPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED. AND YOU ARE A FUCKING MESS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE TODAY. I KNOW YOU LET HIM PLAY IN THE TUB.. AND IS YOUR FAULT THAT HE FLOODED THE BATHROOM. YOUR ARE NOT KEEPING YOUR EYE ON MY KIDS THE WA YOUR SOPPOSED TO!!!. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU YOU LET HIM FLOOD THE BATHRROM SO MUCH??!!! WAS YOU BUSY WATCHING TV?? YOU CANT MISS A MINUTE OF YOUR LAME ASS SOAP SHOWS? EHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES IT IS YOU I BLAME FOR EVERYTHING THAT GET BROKEN IN THIS APRTMENT. YOU DONT WATCH MY SON, YOUR MESSY, APPERENTLY YOU JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! IF I GET A PHONE CALL THAT MY SON HAS BEEN INJURED, YOU ARE OUT OF HERE!!!! INFACT I WANT YOU THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!! YOU ARE MAKING MY LIFE WORSE!!!

now to my father inlaw!!!
YOU ARE LAZY!!! YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR WIFE!!!
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL. BUT WHEN YOUR SEE OR HEAR MY DAUGHTER CRYING.. DONT JUST FUCKING STARE AT HER AND LAUGH. FUCKING PICK HER UP. IF YOU SEE MY SON IN THE KITCHEN. GETTING IN THE WAY. FUCKING GET HIM. DONT JUST SAY" NO DONT DO THAT" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GONA DO??!!!! AND HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!!!!! IF YOU SEE SOMETHING OUT OF PLACE SUCK AS A TOY ON THE FLOOR. DONT JUST KICK OUT THE WAY UNDER THE COUCH!! HOW HARD IS IT TO PICK IT UP AND PUT IN THE MOTHAFUCKING TOY BOX?!!!! ITS ONLY 5 FEET IN FRONT YOU!!!!!!

AND NOW FOR BOTH OF THE INLAWS...!!!!!

IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO COOK!!! MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT HOLDING ANY OF MY KIDS AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE NOT STANDING NEAR THE STOVE!!!!!!!!!!! THE WA YOU GUYS FUCKING COOK DEEP FRYIN FISH AND SHIT WITH THE HEAT ON HIGH. ONE DAY YOUR GOING O BURN DOWN THE PLACE (OR) BURN MY KIDS WITH BLAZING HOT OIL!!!!!!
IF ANYTHING HAPPINS TO MY KIDS. I WILL NEVER LET YOU SEE MY KIDS!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT NOW MY LIFE IS HELL!! BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYDAY JUST SEEMS TO GET WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"IF YOUDONT LIKE IT HERE. YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT" AINT HOLDING YOU BACK
www.badubs.com

sirchillybean
Forum Member

Postby sirchillybean » Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 am

why did I buy this car...

sirchillybean
Forum Member

Postby sirchillybean » Thu May 21, 2009 6:02 pm

yep just waiting on my new fuel pump to show up.

i wish i could of kept the vr i miss it daily... the box is just so much less entertaining to drive.

omllenado
Forum Member

Postby omllenado » Sat May 23, 2009 10:23 am

diz_gti wrote:this post is to my Mother and father inlaw

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE AROUNF HERE. I AINT HOLDING YOU BACK. IF YOU WANNA FUCKING GO THEN FUCKING GO!!!!
YOU ARE LAZY ASS FUCK THAT DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY SON. EVERYDAY I FUCKING COME HOME HE IS FUCKING HUNGRY, PAMPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED. AND YOU ARE A FUCKING MESS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE TODAY. I KNOW YOU LET HIM PLAY IN THE TUB.. AND IS YOUR FAULT THAT HE FLOODED THE BATHROOM. YOUR ARE NOT KEEPING YOUR EYE ON MY KIDS THE WA YOUR SOPPOSED TO!!!. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU YOU LET HIM FLOOD THE BATHRROM SO MUCH??!!! WAS YOU BUSY WATCHING TV?? YOU CANT MISS A MINUTE OF YOUR LAME ASS SOAP SHOWS? EHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES IT IS YOU I BLAME FOR EVERYTHING THAT GET BROKEN IN THIS APRTMENT. YOU DONT WATCH MY SON, YOUR MESSY, APPERENTLY YOU JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! IF I GET A PHONE CALL THAT MY SON HAS BEEN INJURED, YOU ARE OUT OF HERE!!!! INFACT I WANT YOU THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!! YOU ARE MAKING MY LIFE WORSE!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL. BUT WHEN YOUR SEE OR HEAR MY DAUGHTER CRYING.. DONT JUST FUCKING STARE AT HER AND LAUGH. FUCKING PICK HER UP. IF YOU SEE MY SON IN THE KITCHEN. GETTING IN THE WAY. FUCKING GET HIM. DONT JUST SAY" NO DONT DO THAT" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GONA DO??!!!! AND HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!!!!! IF YOU SEE SOMETHING OUT OF PLACE SUCK AS A TOY ON THE FLOOR. DONT JUST KICK OUT THE WAY UNDER THE COUCH!! HOW HARD IS IT TO PICK IT UP AND PUT IN THE MOTHAFUCKING TOY BOX?!!!! ITS ONLY 5 FEET IN FRONT YOU!!!!!!

IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO COOK!!! MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT HOLDING ANY OF MY KIDS AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE NOT STANDING NEAR THE STOVE!!!!!!!!!!! THE WA YOU GUYS FUCKING COOK DEEP FRYIN FISH AND SHIT WITH THE HEAT ON HIGH. ONE DAY YOUR GOING O BURN DOWN THE PLACE (OR) BURN MY KIDS WITH BLAZING HOT OIL!!!!!!
IF ANYTHING HAPPINS TO MY KIDS. I WILL NEVER LET YOU SEE MY KIDS!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that Brah... fuck that TFC shit, soap opera from morning till night then complains that they can't sleep because TV's ON 20 hours a day in the living room and in their room. Fuck that

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Sat May 23, 2009 10:27 am

omllenado wrote:Amen to that Brah... fuck that TFC shit, soap opera from morning till night then complains that they can't sleep because TV's ON 20 hours a day in the living room and in their room. Fuck that

Thank you!!!!! and its hella loud! like we have hella company at 2 in the morning.
another thing that pisses me off. is getting fucking phine calls at 4 in the mofocking morning from the phillipines!!!!!!!!!! so everynight i disconnect the phone before i go to bed.
www.badubs.com

Turtle-Dude

Postby Turtle-Dude » Sun May 24, 2009 8:19 am

diz_gti wrote:this post is to my Mother and father inlaw

Sorry man....Hope it gets better around your pad. :aww:
Turtle

Thanks to:
Techtonics Tuning

Check out:
United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps

aggiepm wrote:What is Quaife? isn't that a vaginal fart?

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Sun May 24, 2009 9:17 am

Turtle-Dude wrote:Sorry man....Hope it gets better around your pad. :aww:

its just gona get worst. never gona get better
www.badubs.com

diz_gti
Forum Member

Get The Fuck Out!!

Postby diz_gti » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 pm

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT.!! When will I ever get to have my own privacy with just my family? The teenagers moved out about a few months ago. And "now" we have her uncle and auntie living in my apartment? (WHAT THE FUCK) I don't don't fucking runa fucking motel 6!! I don't fucking own a cassino!! I mean cmon.!!! Fuck....when will I ever get some fucking peace around here? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING APARTMENT!!!!

edit. also my apartment is not a place to be catering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.badubs.com

zuhaelter_82

Postby zuhaelter_82 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 pm

You are too nice

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 pm

8 heads in a small ass itty bitty tinkie winkie apartment, yes i mean small
www.badubs.com

zuhaelter_82

Postby zuhaelter_82 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:59 pm

motorwerks wrote:says the guy with the raddest inlaws ever..... lucky fucker :rofl:

You got me there :cool:

Return to “The Parking Lot”