7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Cross posted from whoretex...
- Authorize the use of On Board Diagnostic II testing to expedite the process;
- Vehicles known to release large amounts of pollution must test at stations with the highest performance ratings;
- Stricter fines structure for improper inspections;
- Permit the state to contract with the private sector to manage franchise-like networks of independently owned Smog Check stations;
- Mandate an annual evaluation of station performance using roadside tests; and,
- Encourage community colleges and other training institutions to develop technician-training programs.
#2 Any GTI-VR6 would be sent to gold-shield only type places at a much higher cost.
#4 More corporate sell outs of our government programs to milk us for taxes
#5 Profiling and harassment of our cars by "random" roadside tests
This law would fucking blow.
- MK3 - 3.0L Turbo VR6 - "a few" mods
- 1990 Audi CQrrado
- Mopar - 72 Dodge Dart Swinger Special - showroom
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests