House mate moved out. Looking for someone to move in. Cheap rent/Good location. SJ

Community Chatter
black_sheep
Forum Member

House mate moved out. Looking for someone to move in. Cheap rent/Good location. SJ

Postby black_sheep » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Looking for a new housemate. In you're in san jose and looking for a new place, let me know. The other room at my place recently opened up. Expenses are rather low, 550 for rent and around 45 to 60 a month for internet/pg&e and the location is pretty central in San Jose, located on 14th and Julian. The house is an older two story house that doesn't look like much from the outside, but inside it's in very well maintaned. It's in a quiet neighborhood and close to downtown. No crackheads in this neighborhood, mostly families with children and older peoples.

I've lived here over a year and have never had an issue. I've stayed up all night in the garage and never felt worried about my safety.

Upper floor to a two story house. Kitchen, bathroom, living room and 2 rooms. Street and driveway parking that requires no permits, so that means no extra money. Room is around 15x15 with a closet and there are multiple closets around the house.

There is a nice park two blocks down which has many tennis courts, 2 basketball courts and a nice field.

The garage is mine because I pay more of the rent, but willing to work on details if someone is interested in using the garage as well.

I'm renting this place through a realty office, Fireside Realty, so you will most likely have get a credit check and what not before being approved, but I have a good standing with the landlord, so there should be no issues.

Give me a ring at 925 three three zero 7289 if you're interested

Thanks!
-Matias

p.s. I'll try to find pictures of the place. Can't find my camera
--Matias

1984 VW

black_sheep
Forum Member

Postby black_sheep » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Still looking for someone to move in. I'll have pictures of the room in a bit.

Thanks!
--Matias

1984 VW

Return to “The Parking Lot”