TYC tails

5150 Cruiser
Forum Member

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:13 am

Originally posted by Inner Nerd
Nay^2.

I find it funny how everything that is rice become marketed as "euro". Think "euro" tails, corner markers, headlights, wipers (yes those nasty chrome plastic dual blade ones), among other things.

Open up a real euro mag. 90% of them have the "euro tailights". aparently they think there preety cool.
Formaly 5150 Pa5.5at
00 GTi 1.8T-gone
03Passat1.8T-gone

Current ride-07 Toyota FJ Cruiser

zero2sixtyr35
Forum Member

Postby zero2sixtyr35 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:50 am

Originally posted by bluebora2.0
umm those are ug. fyi some of the altezzas for our car are not smooth on the exterior, those round areas actually stick out from the face of the taillamp...REALLY REALLY HIDEOUS.

on a completely different note...wtf is with people typing lIKE thiS aNd ShiT? everytime you type two 'O's the second one is a zero. :rolleyes:

lol.. whos TypInG LiKe ThIs?! i dont see anybody TyPinG LiKe ThiS.. LoL.

on the other note, get em taillights already doode!

Bee-Dub
Forum Member

Postby Bee-Dub » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:01 pm

Originally posted by zero2sixtyr35
lol.. whos TypInG LiKe ThIs?! i dont see anybody TyPinG LiKe ThiS.. LoL.

on the other note, get em taillights already doode!

I might have them by next months BAMM...but thats a BIG might...if not...me and the Tat2d old guy might have to talk ;) much luv dave :p
"What it Do0o0!?"

tat2doldpunk
Forum Member

Postby tat2doldpunk » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:49 pm

Originally posted by Bee-Dub
I might have them by next months BAMM...but thats a BIG might...if not...me and the Tat2d old guy might have to talk ;) much luv dave :p
no prob anything for a felllow 209 person haha. and as far as true euro 5150 would be right they like these lights for some reason :) and as 4 the prof readin this ain"t skoo or work or anyting lik dat so i will keep it informal and type and spell how the way i want 2 ;)

norcalb
Forum Member

Postby norcalb » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:35 pm

i would rather have my tail lights broken the taped back together then put those on my car.
Sacramento!
BradJPhoto.com
Black on Black, Stealth Attack
My 20th

tat2doldpunk
Forum Member

Postby tat2doldpunk » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:10 pm

Hell, I used to type like that too...when I was a prepubescent teenager masturbating to hairy rhino pr0n in the dark trying to cyber with old men posing as hot underaged virgins in "Hot Undead ActioN!!!! Chat 9237423."

nothings changed

It's one thing to stylize your writing to help you feel more like an individual and another to have writing so "stylized" that it comes across as if English was a second language or "remedial" took bigger precendence than what grade of English it was attached to.
[/QUOTE]

do i know you? do you even know me? obviously you dont...if you would like to ridicule me bout my typin skills lets talk. if i was trying to be different id type like you. look round, i work on my cars not read bout them while im waiting for mine to get worked on.

Kagato
Forum Member

Postby Kagato » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:11 pm

typing strangely is what some people feel they gotta do so they can stick out. same reason some people feel they need to type in all caps, because they demand your attention, and something TyPeD lIkE tHiS OR LIKE THIS is more likely to catch your eye than something typed normal. most people grow out of having to do this, or they stop because they realise its annoying and makes people not want to read what they write, not take them seriously, or talk down to them, because honestly, it sounds (or reads) somewhat immature and / or uneducated. same as when people use wrong words when taught the correct way, i.e: "Yea i seen that movie yesterday" i realise i probably misspelled several words here, but i dont care. :) type how u want, and i cant believe this thread has 44 replys now.....

kianasmama
Forum Member

Postby kianasmama » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:45 pm

What if he didn't graduate from high school? What if he knows how to be a math scholar rather than an english scholar? Does that make him less of a person...he tries very hard to be "computer literate". Please don't put a person down if he is not as "fluent" with his typing skills but kicks a$$ with his knowledge about cars, amongst many other things. Everyone has their own strengths in certain areas (which you are an excellent and fluent typist; and I really do mean that in the nicest way) but they also have weaknesses. It just so happens that he was never a "writer", so to speak. But he tries...you can't knock a person down for that, right?

Kagato
Forum Member

Postby Kagato » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:53 pm

i didnt intend to knock anyone, wasnt addressing anyone in particular, just voicing my opinion on the typing thing. i didnt graduate high school either, i just happen to be good at typing due to an old everquest addiction im still tryin to get over, and many many many hours MUDing :D

tat2doldpunk
Forum Member

Postby tat2doldpunk » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:08 pm

well if your going to call me a mother fucker have the balls to say it to my face. i will be at the next bamm meet and we can settle it there face to face !!!

Inner Nerd
Forum Member

Postby Inner Nerd » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:01 pm

:thumbsdow Worst thread ever.

Can't we all just get along. I don't believe he was calling anyone a motherfucker, it was more of a reference to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction.

Like I said before, NorCalVW has become NorCalDrama. Let's just change the banner to that for shits and giggles.
Max
2008 Ducati 848 <~ Daily
1995 BMW ///M3
2008 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner

Return to “Archive (Old Threads)”