Postby diz_gti » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:45 pm

i want a mk2 so i can supercharge it. i never heard of these guys
rotor charged
VW mk1 and mk2 only
www.badubs.com

snowfox
Forum Member

Postby snowfox » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:12 am

Peter is a good guy. He worked with a fellow Foxer in trying out his system on the longitudinal drivetrain - unfortunately it has some clearance issues. Very knowledgeable guy and very into proven and repeatable gains, not bolt on glitz.

Peter Tong = :thumb:
1989 Fox Wagon GL
2.0 ABA - GTI head - Hydro "G" - big TB - TT pipes - E30 Mounts - PSA 5spd - Neuspeed Coils - Bilstein Sports - Ronals - 10.1's - ADDCO bar

oldskoolvwlover
Forum Member

Postby oldskoolvwlover » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:50 pm

[quote="K9jetta"]there was just a thread in the mkI forums on the 'tex about a rotorcharged bunny

there's a guy who frequents those forums by the name of Peter Tong who has been doing forced induction for mkI's for awhile now]

The RotoCharger is Pete Tongs kit..... if anyone has the free time there was a lot of talk about him during the development of the BBM kit as well (really old threads) when they were developing the BBM kit for the ABA.

From what I remember from the BBM threads, and then reading up on this kit, he has put a HUGE amount of development into the kit to get it to where it is today. Should be a pretty solid setup if you have the cash. I am still dreaming of an ABA swapped bunny with a BBM kit.

oldskoolvwlover
Forum Member

Postby oldskoolvwlover » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:51 pm

snowfox wrote:Peter is a good guy. He worked with a fellow Foxer in trying out his system on the longitudinal drivetrain - unfortunately it has some clearance issues. Very knowledgeable guy and very into proven and repeatable gains, not bolt on glitz.

Peter Tong = :thumb:

Suck too cuz a blown fox would just be CRAZY. :rofl: From what I remember it was just hood clearance issues.

Return to “VW Performance Upgrades & Tuning”