Exhaust Question....

Performance and tuning enhancements for your VW
ivor_carcamo
Forum Member

Exhaust Question....

Postby ivor_carcamo » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Is it possible to install a 2001 Audi A4 1.8T dual exhaust sysytem on a B5 2000 Passat 1.8T?
"Yea, though I drive in the Valley of the Shadow of the V8, I shall fear no V8 for the Inline 4 is with me. Thy 1.8 liters and thy K04 comfort me. Thou shall prepare boost at my call against the V8 that troubles me. Thou annointest my Inline 4 with Mobil One Oil, and my psi shall runneth over. Thy loving smoothness and torqueness shall follow me all the days of my
driving and I will dwell in the house of the Inline 4 Turbo forever!!!!!!"

ivor_carcamo
Forum Member

Postby ivor_carcamo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:58 am

thanks, I thought about that too, what do you think would be the advantages if ANY of doing this, would there be problem with the O2's ? I like the dual exhaust concept on the A4's. Thanks....where can I see Pictures of the underbody of the B5 passat and the B5 A4?
"Yea, though I drive in the Valley of the Shadow of the V8, I shall fear no V8 for the Inline 4 is with me. Thy 1.8 liters and thy K04 comfort me. Thou shall prepare boost at my call against the V8 that troubles me. Thou annointest my Inline 4 with Mobil One Oil, and my psi shall runneth over. Thy loving smoothness and torqueness shall follow me all the days of my

ivor_carcamo
Forum Member

Postby ivor_carcamo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:17 pm

THanks SUreguy, always I count on you can, be one with the force(1.8T's)

Return to “VW Performance Upgrades & Tuning”