Bob Lewis called me a thief ..

Non-Performance Related Topics(i.e. lights, bodykits, etc.)
liigod

Postby liigod » Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:10 pm

i kinda wana send the link to this thread to the "president of bob lewis" steve lewis. his email is on their website. i'd like to see his response to this thread. anyone have any objections, cus i dont wana create a hassle for people who do go there.

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:46 am

Mike VR6 wrote:i also do not like Bob Lewis. When looking for a car, we went in...they wanted us to sign a "good faith" agreement before showing us the car we wanted...so we left. They have bad practices :mad:

i know this thread is hella old but........
WTF is a "good faith" agreement?

and how the hell would he steal parts from a dealership lot?
www.badubs.com

omllenado
Forum Member

Postby omllenado » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 am

I'd drive it back to the dealer and give them the key.... Up your #ss

I had a similar experience with dirito Concord on my 2007 touareg, there was a small scratch on the rear bumper and they promised to fix it but gave me a turn around. Got it fix after not giving in to the bullshit. I really would drive it back to them and give back the keys....

kosherbacon
Forum Member

Postby kosherbacon » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:58 pm

six years later, is sunnyvale still any good?

Turtle-Dude

Postby Turtle-Dude » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:04 am

Did you guys ever use the 1.8t forums and dealer rank system? It was awesome...wonder why they took it down? :eyes:
Turtle

Thanks to:
Techtonics Tuning

Check out:
United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps

aggiepm wrote:What is Quaife? isn't that a vaginal fart?

diz_gti
Forum Member

Postby diz_gti » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 am

Turtle-Dude wrote:Did you guys ever use the 1.8t forums and dealer rank system? It was awesome...wonder why they took it down? :eyes:

maybe we can get one strated here
www.badubs.com

oldskoolvwlover
Forum Member

Postby oldskoolvwlover » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:48 pm

diz_gti wrote:maybe we can get one strated here

Thinking best place would be the norcal section on vortex...... but guessing vortex wouldn't allow that. For traffic, and overall levels of traffic, it would be the better place for such a thread/poll ..... anyone know a norcal vortex mod? I don't know any of those cats any more.

vr6cj
Forum Member

Postby vr6cj » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:32 pm

When I lived in SJ, I hated Bob Lewis after a couple trips there. Now on the flip side I have nothing but good things to say about the VW service department here in Modesto. They compped a few things on my GTI that could easily be considered my fault but werent. My Eos has had some problems and they've fixed them up too with no grief. Only complaint is that some of the car prices can get pricey. I had to go to Elk Grove to get my GTI but they've nvr said anything about that at the service department. Probably cause I've gotton 4 cars from them in past including the EOS.

Return to “VW Non-Performance”