WTB: MKII (no jettas pls)

Sell/Trade your VW parts
jduarte
Forum Member

WTB: MKII (no jettas pls)

Postby jduarte » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:07 pm

So here's the deal: I'm coming home for a short visit and during this time I'll be looking for a winter vehicle. As of right now, I haven't found a dub that will work. If I can't find a vw, I'll be forced to buy a 4x4 of some sort. I'd much rather have a 16v/vr6 gti (mk3s will be considered also if it's a vr) so I'm asking for help.

If anyone knows of a mechanically sound vw that meets my criteria, please let me know. Needs to be located somewhere between south SF and Redding/Shasta area. Price range goes up to 5k for something really kickass. If you've got a buddy hurtin for Christmas money, now is the time!

Thanks everyone.

blk betty95
Forum Member

Postby blk betty95 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:51 am

jduarte wrote:So here's the deal: I'm coming home for a short visit and during this time I'll be looking for a winter vehicle. As of right now, I haven't found a dub that will work. If I can't find a vw, I'll be forced to buy a 4x4 of some sort. I'd much rather have a 16v/vr6 gti (mk3s will be considered also if it's a vr) so I'm asking for help.

If anyone knows of a mechanically sound vw that meets my criteria, please let me know. Needs to be located somewhere between south SF and Redding/Shasta area. Price range goes up to 5k for something really kickass. If you've got a buddy hurtin for Christmas money, now is the time!

Thanks everyone.

Hey josh did you sell your GTI? if not my brother is looking for one and maybe interested...i know that at one time you were trying to sell yours..

jduarte
Forum Member

Postby jduarte » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:15 pm

Unfortunately, that gti is in dub heaven now outside of Denver.

Found a car btw too.

blk betty95
Forum Member

Postby blk betty95 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:51 pm

jduarte wrote:Unfortunately, that gti is in dub heaven now outside of Denver.

Found a car btw too.

aww thats sucks about your car but congrats about the new one!

omllenado
Forum Member

Postby omllenado » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:58 pm

jduarte wrote:Unfortunately, that gti is in dub heaven now outside of Denver.

Found a car btw too.

Did you move to Colorado or something?. I've got some buddies selling their mk2 VRs up there. I don't know if you know the dubzentrum guys in Colorado

jduarte
Forum Member

Postby jduarte » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 pm

I don't know any dubbers there actually and I was looking for a mk2 vr in Colorado for a bit. There was a guy selling one, but it was white (didn't want to rip off Justin's style) and I think it was leaking oil. We found one in socal that fit the bill though.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Feels amazing to be a dub owner again.

Edit: Still living in CO btw

omllenado
Forum Member

Postby omllenado » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:20 pm

jduarte wrote:I don't know any dubbers there actually and I was looking for a mk2 vr in Colorado for a bit. There was a guy selling one, but it was white (didn't want to rip off Justin's style) and I think it was leaking oil. We found one in socal that fit the bill though.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Feels amazing to be a dub owner again.

Edit: Still living in CO btw

Hit up this guys or the vortex rockymountain forum

My friend Dan held and the DZ guys been running mk2 vr's for as long as I can remember. He might know some people selling their mk2s... I think Eric sold his performanceVW mk2 but there's a lot of solid mk2s up there.

http://www.dubzentrum.com/forums/

Shops like hardeys in parker and rsmotorsports in arvada.

If you're in Colorado springs http://edition719.com

Here is Jeff's mk2 vr6 http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3959089&page=1

Return to “Classifieds”