mk4 20th fs

Sell/Trade your VW parts
mk420ae
Forum Member

mk4 20th fs

Postby mk420ae » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 pm

so I finally have the car fully put back together and ready to be sold. The pics were taken today when we had a break in the rain long enough for me to wash it and get some soild pics.

03 20th anniversary GTi
color: BMP (black magic pearl)
miles: 53721
mods: APR 91 octane chip, 19" ADR mesh wheels, HPS pads, motul blue brake fluid, stage 2 sach clutch, eurospec 11lb flywheel, tdi mid pipe, lots of body work

The car has shaved rub strips, euro bumpers front and rear, molded oem votex front lip, molded 20th rear lip, shaved antenna .
Just installed new front and rear rotors, new metal impeller water pump, clutch and fly wheel were done at 42k miles, new axles installed at clutch job. New maf installed at 45k miles, new coil packs installed at 52k miles. New map sensor installed at 50k miles.

Needs new tires in rear fronts are ok have about 60% left. Stock suspension was just put back in car however for $400 i will install brand new FK streetlines.

Regestration was just paid in september

I wanted to note that the stock recaros were sold a long time ago so the buyer has their choice of interior. I have stock black leather GTI interior with oem beetle headrests or OEM euro recaros in black and red that I can install. Please note that the recaros do not flip forward.

kbb private party in excellent condition is $11850, im looking to get 11k or $11,400 with the coils if I get asking price I will purchase new tires for the rear as well. This car took 2 first place trophies this summer so it is in excellent condition. The oil has always been changed with mobil 1 full synthetic and always ran on 91 or 92 octane( i lived in seattle for 2 years)

link to kbb http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pricing ... ath=Retail
for all your aftermarket and oem parts needs hit me up matt@vbautohaus.com or check out the site http://www.vbautohaus.com

Return to “Classifieds”