parting out my a4 b5

Sell/Trade your VW parts
chimchongdlight
Forum Member

parting out my a4 b5

Postby chimchongdlight » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 pm

i have a whole parts car, 98 b5 a4 1.8t, i kind of blew the engine, brand new head though, brand new coolant flange

car is black

exterior:
front s4 bumper, flat black, with grilles and fog light housing...$300
kamei grill...$80
hood, rock chips from hwy driving...$150
doors w/ panel and tinted windows, some light scratches but touched up with paint...$250
trunk w/ m3 style lip spoiler, some light scratches but touched up with paint, shaved emblems...$100
rear bumper, scratches but touched up with paint...$100
taillights...$80
one piece s4 headlights cleared out w/ HIDs...$250
clear square side markers...$40
fenders (kind of banged up), if you buy a body part, you can have the fenders for free, you just have to pull it off yourself

interior:
black leather seats front and back, fronts are heated non powered, driver side is slightly ripped (normal wear and tear)...$250
door panels, go with the doors
autometer boost gauge with steering column podi, everthing to hook up, i can even help you if you need,...$80
front and back a4 all season rubber floor mats...$50
stock bose stereo...$30
6 cd changer...$30
*any other paneling, you can come pull it off yourself and i can give it to you for cheap cheap, i just dont wanna do it all

wheels/suspension:
18inch HP racing wheels, staggered polished
front: 18x8.5 w/2inch lip rear 18x9 w/3inch lip
some light curbing
all brand new tires, front tires are the same, rear tires might be different (i forgot, sorry, but all new)...$800

H&R coilovers, still very good, maybe 100 miles on them, dont have the wrenches to adjust...$500

engine:
like i said i blew the engine, but very good salvageable parts, i messed up the crankshaft, after the car is all done and parted, or when i pull everything apart that i want, you can have whats left of the shell and the motor for i dont know like 300 bucks? just get it outta here

front mount intercooler w/piping...$100
carbon fiber valve cover...$50
ebay strut bar...$30
2 brand new coilpacks in the box...$20 each
2 used coilpacks...$10
stock exhaust, if you come pull it out, you can have it for...$50

*if theres something that you need that i havent mentioned, let me know, i'll give it to you for cheap
*all prices are negotiable, but no low balling
*buy the whole car for $3,000 or buy the motor with watevers left for $300

chimchongdlight@yahoo.com

looking to sell parts to fund an mkIII golf/jetta and finish my ghia project..thanks a bunch

Return to “Classifieds”