parting out my a4 b5

Sell/Trade your VW parts
Forum Member

parting out my a4 b5

Postby chimchongdlight » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 pm

i have a whole parts car, 98 b5 a4 1.8t, i kind of blew the engine, brand new head though, brand new coolant flange

car is black

front s4 bumper, flat black, with grilles and fog light housing...$300
kamei grill...$80
hood, rock chips from hwy driving...$150
doors w/ panel and tinted windows, some light scratches but touched up with paint...$250
trunk w/ m3 style lip spoiler, some light scratches but touched up with paint, shaved emblems...$100
rear bumper, scratches but touched up with paint...$100
one piece s4 headlights cleared out w/ HIDs...$250
clear square side markers...$40
fenders (kind of banged up), if you buy a body part, you can have the fenders for free, you just have to pull it off yourself

black leather seats front and back, fronts are heated non powered, driver side is slightly ripped (normal wear and tear)...$250
door panels, go with the doors
autometer boost gauge with steering column podi, everthing to hook up, i can even help you if you need,...$80
front and back a4 all season rubber floor mats...$50
stock bose stereo...$30
6 cd changer...$30
*any other paneling, you can come pull it off yourself and i can give it to you for cheap cheap, i just dont wanna do it all

18inch HP racing wheels, staggered polished
front: 18x8.5 w/2inch lip rear 18x9 w/3inch lip
some light curbing
all brand new tires, front tires are the same, rear tires might be different (i forgot, sorry, but all new)...$800

H&R coilovers, still very good, maybe 100 miles on them, dont have the wrenches to adjust...$500

like i said i blew the engine, but very good salvageable parts, i messed up the crankshaft, after the car is all done and parted, or when i pull everything apart that i want, you can have whats left of the shell and the motor for i dont know like 300 bucks? just get it outta here

front mount intercooler w/piping...$100
carbon fiber valve cover...$50
ebay strut bar...$30
2 brand new coilpacks in the box...$20 each
2 used coilpacks...$10
stock exhaust, if you come pull it out, you can have it for...$50

*if theres something that you need that i havent mentioned, let me know, i'll give it to you for cheap
*all prices are negotiable, but no low balling
*buy the whole car for $3,000 or buy the motor with watevers left for $300

looking to sell parts to fund an mkIII golf/jetta and finish my ghia project..thanks a bunch

Return to “Classifieds”