2003 20th Anniversary GTI with mods

Sell/Trade your VW parts
eurofreakz
Forum Member

2003 20th Anniversary GTI with mods

Postby eurofreakz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:27 pm

so 2003 20th anniversary Gti painted BMP ( black magic pearl) lots of body work, shaved side moldings, shaved antenna from roof, shaved rear euro bumper molded rear 20th lip, oem r32 side skirts, fk euro r32 front bumper its not oem but fits like oem and is made of oem material, engine has apr software, K&N air filter, deleted resonator, eurospec stage 2 clutch with 11lb flywheel, other than that only other mods are smoked fender markers and smoked tails and 19" rims............good= car has 68k mile which is extremely low for an 03, the clutch and flywheel were done at 45k, brakes have about 3k on them front and rear with hawk hps pads and motul blue brake fluid, water pump was done at 60k with metal impeller one, has a 3 month old battery with 2 year warranty, I will pay for smog, wheel balance, and new alignment for the new owner.....................

bad has a few nicks and scratches nothing that is too noticeable, has stock jetta cloth interior missing the recaros but my price reflects that. and if u want to extra I have more options, other than that the car is very fast and runs very strong........it currently boosts at 17 psi

ok so pricing kbb trade in is $8575 im looking to get $8500 as is sits. now if u want to upgrade some stuff I will throw in black leather full gti interior for $9000, if u wanna go crazy and do full euro recaro's front and back ill go $9300........in addition to interior choices I have a few other options........double din nav/dvd with ipod hook up for $500...........H&R full coilovers for $550.....

If you have any questions, Please email me at EuroFreakz209@gmail.com

Pictures:

Return to “Classifieds”