PARTING OUT MK4 GTI

Sell/Trade your VW parts
MaTsEeEe
Forum Member

PARTING OUT MK4 GTI

Postby MaTsEeEe » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm pretty much done with my car, I'm just looking to make into a daily driver!! I am rarely on the boards.. Feel free to email me at matseeee@yahoo.com for interests and questions..

1. Rial Daytona Race's (19x8.5 et. 30) with H&R spacers/bolts (8mm in the front and 12mm in the rear).. They have 225/35/19 General Exclaims.. The rears are brand new and the fronts would need to be replaced soon.. Fronts are at 4/32nd's of tread.. Looking to get $2300 obo..

2. OEM stubby side mirrors painted uni-black.. Mirrors and blue tint and heated... $350 obo.. (SALE PENDING)

3. Black leather Beetle headrests with OEM Audi middle stubby headrest.. $200 obo..

4. OEM rear euro bumper with 25th anniversary votex lip, painted uni-black.. The rear lip was custom cut for a dual exhaust tip.. (I am looking for a rear 4 motion lip plus cash) $450 obo..

5. OEM 20th anniversary front lip painted uni-black.. (possible trade for a euro front bumper with 4 motion lip..) $200 obo.. I do need to front valance at least!!

6. Boser hood painted uni-black.. Hood does have an imperfection on it, theres a part on the mold that didn't get sanded down all the way.. So there is a little bump.. $450 obo with trade for a stock hood..

7. Euro tail lights RSSR.. These are actual oem euro tails made by hella.. The smoked parted of the tal lights aren't super dark.. $125 obo, plsu trade for stock tails...

Return to “Classifieds”